Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ahh, politics.

Usually, I avoid talking about politics, because, (if I make a mistake) I'm not that rich, and I am, by no means, an expert in this field.

But then again...

"If you don't have the law of defamation, you would be like America where people say terrible things about the president and it can't be proved. Is it right? Is it wrong? Because even if it is wrong, the president cannot sue. Or it will be like the philippines where people say terrible things about the President. She can't sue. Or Thailand, where serious things are said about Thaksin and then he wanted to sue and eventually for other reasons, couldn't proceed." --Mr Lee

I smiled when I read that.

Well, politics here is fun, but it is totally different from that in Hong Kong. When I'm bored, I'll listen online to radio HK, where they have this talkshow at 11pm, which discusses everything and anything. In general, mostly, about politics. XD

Politics in HK is rather fun to watch. When 1 party proposes something, the other WILL (somehow) find a way to shoot it down. No idea why, but they just do it. On radio, there are always people talking about the government, their policies (although now that Tung Chee Hwa is gone, there are less, but still plenty to talk about). Even when the legistators meet, there will be fireworks.

All's fun. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home